- Ishmael Chiwayu – Managing Director
- Hubert Jokonya – Head Of Finance and Administration
- Tarisai Kawara – Head Of Business Development
- Kudakwashe Kapfumo – Programmer
- Spence Chiripayi – Programmer
Ishmael Chiwayu - BSC Computer Science (UZ), Executive MBA (ESAMI)
Ishmael has been appointed Managing Dircetor in view of his broad but comprehensive expertise in systems design, Development and Implementation.
Together with Lawrence, he was fully responsible for the following:
- Electronic Banking and Direct Payments i.e. electronic systems marketing, installations and post implementation support to corporate clients.
- FEDI - Financial Electronic Data Interchange system to replace existing Electronic Banking system.
- Automation of various manual processes with a bias towards self-service systems e.g. ATMs, POS, etc.
His areas of expertise are Software Development, Maintenance & Support, Systems Integration, Project Management. Some of the banking systems he developed/supported are BankMaster, Branchpower, MICR Cheque Processing, Unisys Cheque Processing, Treasury and Forex Systems, custodial, loan management, asset management etc.
He got introduced to IT in 1999 and worked for various companies over the decade that saw him become Head of IT at J&J transport and responsible for three countries.
Hubert Jokonya - Business studies and Computer science (UZ)
Hubert brings vast experience in Finance. Having worked for many companies for 15years, he became responsible for implementing many projects Zimpapers, Celsys, CABS and many more. His appreaciation of project management brings a lot of advantages to Frankview.
Tarisai Kawara - is responsible for sales and support function within the company where she has worked since the formation of the company. Her experience is wide ranging and covers clients from both the public and private sector in a variety of industries e.g. telecommunications, publishing and direct mail, utilities, public services, and manufacturing. Her work has encompassed both international and domestic projects, continuous and ad hoc. Much of her experience has been in customer satisfaction research, both benchmarking and tracking surveys, using a variety of methodologies including qualitative studies as well as quantitative face-to-face field work, mystery shopping, telephone interviews and postal self-completion.
Kudakwashe Kapfumo - Programmer
He is one of the pillars of the organization responsible for programming work. He joined the organization from college in 2009 and has been with the company since then.
Spence Chiripayi - Programmer
Together with Kudakwashe, joined the organization from college in 2009 and has been with the company since then.